perClass Mira 5.0 is now available! It comes with numerous important enhancements such as fast acquisition work-flows, scan compression, dual-camera scanning, and simplified operator mode. It optimizes practical scanning workflows.
perClass Mira 5.0 features:
- Faster scanning workflows – It is now possible to scan directly into memory. The user may decide to re-take the scans or save explicitly. This leads to curated and cleaner datasets. perClass Mira can also now acquire and save training data from high-speed industrial processes (tested up to 2m/sec)
- Scan compression – Users can easily enable lossless scan compression, saving only the objects of interest, not the background. This is particularly impactful when collecting large training datasets.
- Dual sensor scanning – perClass Mira can now scan from multiple sensors. Two datasets are created from each scan, one each for a different spectral range. This makes it easy to compare real data from each sensor and deliver the right solution. Dual scanning can work on single or multiple computers. The perClass Mira Stage can now be equipped with both the Headwall MV.C VNIR and MV.C NIR sensors on a single mount.
- Robust quality models – perClass Mira 5.0 enables simple definition of per-object decision rules based on regression output. This makes it possible to provide grading decisions directly in quality estimation applications. Users benefit from all perClass Mira functionality related to performance estimation and fine-tuning through per-object confusion matrices.
- Operator mode – A simplified user interface is now available for machine operators. Simple statistics are collected such as histograms of per-class object detections or object sizes for classification and histograms of estimated output for object regression. Operator mode comes with a permission system allowing administrators to constrain model training/updating and only allowing model deployment.
Watch a recording of a FREE webinar on the features of perClass Mira 5.0 with a demonstration of the new perClass Mira Scanning Stage equipped with Headwall MV-Series hyperspectral-imaging systems. Registration required to view the recording.