Join us at booth 5633 at SPIE Photonics West, the world’s premier optics and photonics conference at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, January 27th – February 1st. We will show off our:
- Capabilities designing and supplying high-volume OEM optical components and assemblies
- Custom sinusoidal holographic diffraction gratings
- Custom and off-the-shelf spectrographs
- Custom and off-the-shelf spectrometers
- Hyperspectral imaging sensors for industrial machine vision and remote sensing
- Sophisticated yet intuitive software for image analysis.
Headwall and perClass are sharing booth 5519, Holographix is at booth 5633, and inno-spec is at the Germany pavilion in booth 4205.
At the Headwall booth, Will Rock and Pavel Pavlik will be demonstrating the dual acquisition features of the perClass Mira Stage and Software using the Headwall MV.C NIR and MV.C VNIR hyperspectral sensors. Some of the Headwall optical components are also on display.
See Holographix for nano imprint replication, custom microlens arrays, gratings, mirrors, diffractive waveguides, and more!
Come check it out!