Food Safety Summit Conference and Expo
Join us at Booth 126 at the Food Safety Summit May 6-9, 2024, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. See how hyperspectral imaging can non-invasively detect unwanted contaminants. Offline or online in real time! This event helps you:
- Find Proactive Solutions – Interactive educational sessions and hands-on workshops will offer new resources, tools and strategy that can be implemented immediately.
- Get Certified – Specialized training and certification courses including HACCP
- Overcome Your Challenges – Meet with the Industry’s premier food safety solution providers demonstrating the latest tools & products that can help your business.
- Network & Gain Leads – Interact with thousands of food safety professionals representing the entire supply chain on the show floor and during two networking receptions.
- Extend Your Credentials – Earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) through The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)