We’re really enjoying speaking with everyone about our hyperspectral imaging and optical components technology here at SPIE Photonics West in San Francisco! Visit Headwall and perClass at booth 5519 to learn about our:
- Capabilities designing and supplying high-volume OEM optical components and assemblies
- Custom sinusoidal holographic diffraction gratings
- Custom and off-the-shelf spectrographs
- Custom and off-the-shelf spectrometers
- Hyperspectral imaging sensors for industrial machine vision and remote sensing
- Sophisticated yet intuitive software for image analysis.
Visit Holographix at booth 5633 to learn about their nano imprint replication, custom microlens arrays, gratings, mirrors, diffractive waveguides, and more!
Here is Will Rock, Ph.D at partner booth Hamamatsu! We’re proud to say that they use our sensors in some of their cameras.
If you haven’t yet, please stop by and say hello! We’ll be here for one more day but the show closes on February 1st. Headwall and perClass are at booth 5519, Holographix is at booth 5633, and inno-spec is at the Germany pavilion in booth 4205.
If you miss us, please contact us. We’d love to hear about your optical or hyperspectral needs!