Headwall authorized reseller and partner Aermatica3D hosted an in-person, on-site event at their headquarters in Colverde (Como), Italy to demonstrate Headwall’s compact Nano HP™ remote sensing VNIR hyperspectral imaging system on Tuesday, October 10, 2023.
Nano HP™ is the ideal system for VNIR hyperspectral imaging missions with lightweight UAV / drones. It offers higher resolution and more spectral bands than the previous-generation Nano-Hyperspec in an extraordinarily small, lightweight and power efficient package, and can be purchased as a payload to integrate onto compatible UAV drones, or as part of a turnkey system that includes the drone! Compatible drones include the DJI Matrice 300-series, DJI Matrice 600 Pro, and the FreeFly Alta X, made in the USA and available in NDAA-compliant versions.
Optional accessories such as LiDAR can be incorporated into payloads to suit your needs. Aermatica is an authorized partner of Headwall with years of experience providing systems to customers with demanding needs.
- Ideal for environmental monitoring, mining, and precision agriculture
- Factory integrated and flight tested
- Best SWaP (Size, Weight and Power) ratio in its category
- VNIR wavelength range (400 to 1,000 nm)
- Integrated GPS-IMU, solid state memory
- LiDAR available for creating high-resolution digital elevation models and 3D point clouds